- The /POST shipments endpoint will now accept a "tracking_url" parameter for any shipment tracking urls. Please see the shipments endpoints page for more details
By request, we are now including a new
warehouses property for each
item, that shows which warehouses the item is being fulfilled from.
Some developers were getting unexpected results when requesting a page number of 0. Our page numbers start at 1, so we've added validation to return a 422 error if the page number is less than one. We also return 422 if the limit is less than 1.
- You can now filter products by the modified_at date
GET /products endpoint will now return parent_sku in JSON response
GET /orders endpoint will now return deliver_by_date and ship_by_date dates for Amazon and Walmart orders
- Added new Products REST endpoints. This will allow merchants to create products and product variations through the Sellbrite API. Please see https://developer.sellbrite.com/v1.0/reference#products for more information
- Inventory can now update "available" quantity. Please see https://developer.sellbrite.com/v1.0/reference#inventories for more information
- The inventory resource now includes UPC, ISBN, EAN, GTIN, ASIN, ePID, fnsku, and bin_location
- bin_location field can now be updated via /PUT inventory endpoint
- carrier_name is now required when creating shipments
- Filtering by created_at and updated is now available on the /GET inventory endpoint
- Added requested_shipping_special field to the orders and warehouses resource, which will determine if an order is shipped Amazon Prime or eBay Guaranteed Delivery.
The POST /inventory endpoint will now allow you to create inventory on a sku based on warehouse. The PUT /inventory endpoint will attempt to update inventory if found, else create that inventory.
1.6.0 released - Added more filters to warehouse/fulfillments endpoint. Please see https://developer.sellbrite.com/v1.0/reference#warehousesuuidfulfillments for more details.
- The orders resource will now include deliver_by_date and ship_by date fields. If the orders have a deliver by date, the field will contain an array of dates that the order items will be delivered by. Similarly, If the orders have a ship by date, the field will contain an array of dates that the order items will be shipped by.
- The Fulfillments endpoint will now accept "page" and "limit" query parameters to paginate fulfillment results